Background

Monday, March 22, 2010

Yogurt

Awhile back I started doing a lot more shopping at Good Earth Market downtown. I heard that their would good cultures in Greek Yogurt and wanted to see if I actually liked it plus I wanted to have something that had a lot of protein and no artificial sweeteners. So I paid quite a bit for several different kinds. I have come away with a brand called Fage. It has no flavor but if I mix fruit or some honey greek yogurt in there it is amazingly great and is a nice snack to get me to the next eating time. It is expensive...$7.49 for one container that may have 2 cups in it. It is yummy good. Sometimes I just eat it with nothing in it. Maybe I can eat it like that because of the years of chewing pills that I couldn't swallow. No that can't be it...its just good!

No comments:

Post a Comment